Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology, Dean’s Office, Examination Department, Kirtipur will announce the admissions for every intake on Shrawan/Bhadra.
Students who have completed completed intermediate level in the science stream (I.Sc.) or 10+2 Science or A Level Science or equivalent from any university, board or institution recognized by TU securing at least 45% are eligible to apply for the B.Sc. CSIT program. Students who have completed Grade 11 and appeared in the exam of Grade 12 and awaiting the result can also apply. In order to get the admission in the B.Sc. CSIT program, a student should fill up the Admission Application Form from any of the Constituent Campuses or Affiliated Colleges offering B.Sc. CSIT course program and should pass the Entrance Examination conducted by Institute of Science and Technology (IOST), Tribhuvan University.
The normal Admission Criteria and Details are as follows:
The candidate applying for B.Sc. CSIT program:
- Should have successfully completed intermediate level in the science stream or equivalent from any university, board or institution recognized by TU.
- Should have passed securing a minimum of 45% in intermediate/10+2
- Should have successfully passed the entrance examination conducted by IOST-TU securing at least 35% marks.
- Compiled with all the application procedures.
»» All three: Biology, Physical and Computer group students of 10+2 level and A-level passed students are eligible to apply for the course.
- The Entrance Examination will be of 100 Full Marks including the subjects of Intermediate/10+2 level or equivalent incorporating English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- All the Questions of Entrance Examination will be Objective Type.
- The Pass Marks of the Entrance Examination is 35 Marks.
- The Examination Time Duration will be of 2 hours.
- The Admission Form and Entrance Model Questions can be received from any of the B.Sc. CSIT colleges.
- Students do not need to fill up the TU Admission Form in more than one college. Form filled from one college will be valid for all colleges/campuses.
Lead, Innovate and Change with the highly recognized degree in Computer Science and Information Technology.